Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ffff. Plants!

So I bought those really cheap potted plants you can buy at Target for like...a dollar.
Where it's super tiny and it comes with seeds and soil and what not.
Anyways, I've had it for a long time sitting in my room, never really planting it until a couple of days ago.
Nothing was sprouting and I was a bit sad, until lo and behold!

I came home to cute little green sprouts.
xD
Grawwwr.
They're so adorable and so tiny and so many. o_o;;;
Sadly I threw away the cover so I'm not sure which plant I'm growing...
I know I bought sunflowers, strawberries, and some other flowers but...
Well. xD I'm excited to see what these turn into. :3



I hope it turns into;






HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE? xD
Digi Egg appear out of nowhere ftw. OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment