Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Collectible Toys

Just went for a quick bike run with my childhood friend James. We went to a nearby Target and automatically went to the toy section. I recently saw a commercial on these toys called Zoobles...

Omg.
So cute.
I want one.
I call it Bakugan for girls...because they're round and pop open? xDD
Yeah. This entire time I was typing "Zoodles" but they were really Zoobles. OTL

They're so colorful and wonderful! I would love the little blue chicken looking one on the far right bottom corner. xDD

Aside from that, it reminded me of my old obsession with The Littlest Pet Shop.
Good times.
They didn't have much when I was into it, but when I saw how many well...I want more! xD
They have a cute sheep one! There's a pink one and some confetti looking one. ;o; I really want the pink one...

Sorry for the bad quality. My camera's really old and the setting's change on whim. D:



After I saw some Doofenshmirtz toy. IF YOU SQUEEZE IT HIS EYES POP OUT. O_O I really want one. I think it'd be good for stress. xD
Sorry for the random post!
I just couldn't help but show you guys the cute little toys I wanted. ;o;

No comments:

Post a Comment