Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Classroom Sketches

I've had a really stressful day, and one way for me to blow off some steam is to zone out and doodle.
So this is really all I've been doing in class.

Lately I've been wanting to walk to help me lose weight faster.
But I have no support, no one to walk with, and no one to push me.
Sure I can walk by myself.
But I've always been the paranoid type, to think I'll get kidnapped or harassed of some sort. Dx
So yeah.
xD

A bit stressed out right now, I might just draw again. D: Maybe I'll draw so much I'll sweat.
"HNNNNGGGHHH *SCRIBBLE*" xD

Anyways.
This is some of my sketches I wanted to share. :]

I'm in Astronomy, so we're learning about the planets. I decided to make a Solar System family with King Sun and Queen Moon. This is Prince Mars. He's Prince Mercury's heated twin brother. xD He's super cute.. <3 The girl on the right is my character "Tin" being cute. 8D

Ffff. My OCs modeling some pretty clothes for you guys. Well. Pretty fail outfits, but outfits nonetheless. The little sheep on the bottom is my mascot "Hitsugi". Rofl. D: He's so cute. So fluffy and fat...

What started the clothes? Lookbook.
Rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment